How fast to kick away a common cold?

2015-01-29 18:30 楼主
This is an article I wrote and published on my personal website according to my own experience. Just share it here with everyone.
With all the excitement after finished my last final exam, I came home under the star light at a warm winter night. Not a surprise that in Calgary we often can enjoy such a nice weather in a deep deep winter season. I was relaxed and happy about my accomplishment, and felt slightly hot when I set myself beside a desk and started to process my personal emails. I took off my sweater and only had my T-shirt on when I thought it was safe to be cooler for a while.

Then I was so soaked up my emails, and totally forgot my body was cooling down too fast. The minute I felt the cold, it had sunk into me quit deep, all my arms and legs were chill. But it didn’t concern me because I didn’t feel sick.

It was the midnight wake up which alarmed me. I had one nose stuffed and clear liquid stared dripping down from my nose after I set up on my bed with a feeling of slight cloudy and achy head. Oh, yes, I felt it was coming, I realized I just caught a cold!

Thinking of my just started short break, command cold isn’t a happy beginning for it. Nothing else I had in handy at midnight except my acupuncture needles. So I decided to try couple of them to see how fast I could kick this common cold away.

Sit up on my bed, I took out a package of sample acupuncture needles my teacher gave to me after the final exam was done. They belong to an unfamiliar brand. But no harm to try them on myself first, so I will know how my patients would feel about them. I only picked 2 points for these new tiny needles, LU7(Lie Que) and LI4(He Gu) both on my left hand. I chose left hand only for the convenient of using my right hand for needling. The moment the second needle was in LI4(He Gu), my nose was unblocked and half of my headache was gone. When the needles were in for about 5 minutes, all my common cold symptoms were gone!

I still kept the needles in for about 20 minutes also to ensure a stable lasting result. Then I started to write this article because I was so happy that I could kick away a common cold this fast. Even after I have practiced acupuncture in clinic for a year, I am still surprised and excited how strong and effective an acupuncture treatment can be. Just hope I can introduce this amazing healing art to more people in the future.
[阅读:] [回帖] [编辑] [删除] [举报]
2015-01-29 18:53 2楼
这~
2015-01-29 19:13 3楼
。对老师 。哪个懂鬼文,冒个泡?
2015-01-29 21:10 4楼
Ho! That fast! i haven't caught a cold for 2 years
2015-01-30 00:11 5楼
飞板说,怎样迅速解除感冒?
2015-01-30 00:14 6楼
478421231 说:

上帝啊,你拿的是兽医注射器?怕怕
2015-01-30 00:17 7楼
本帖最后由 牧歌 于 2015-1-30 00:20 编辑

爱万年 说:
在其他板块出现才是鬼文。
飞板说她着了点儿凉,扎了合谷和列缺,云云。。OK?
2015-01-30 00:18 8楼
478421231 说:

所以,着急得次感冒,也好试试针灸的魔力?
2015-01-30 01:43 9楼
好!谢谢分享!
2015-01-30 11:07 10楼
本帖最后由 爱万年 于 2015-1-30 11:09 编辑

牧歌 说:
翻译出的鬼文

Continued use of resources (living with) plastic applicator method.

Better at night, because at night sweating over water accounted for 0.67 a day.

Treatment of colds, the effect is super good. Drink a bottle of mineral water and more warm salt water.

1. The two tight plastic bag on his head, a full head on down to the Ojo, from the eyebrows, temples. Sweating like water, you can. Off.

2. Four plastic bag tight elbow (Jiangsuan applicator Quchi Bracing) part. Sweating water, wipe dry. Then set until the disease is good so far.

3. Five-tight plastic bag, the full three years, ginger and garlic in the abdominal applicator. Sweating water, wipe dry. Then set until the disease is good so far. Treatment of influenza virus

4, limbs can with plastic wrap, but also more convenient than plastic (not advocate, I have used, but that still use plastic waste, conserve resources)

1 and 2 as a whole. When combined with 3,4 use, the better.

我的原文。可持续资源利用(生活用的)塑料袋敷贴法。

夜间效果更好,因夜间汗出水分占一天的0.67以上.

治疗感冒,效果超好。喝一瓶矿泉多的温淡盐水。

1.二个塑料袋套紧在头上,头部全套上,下至大椎,上至眉心,太阳穴。汗出如水,即可。摘下。

2。四层塑料袋套紧肘部(姜蒜敷贴曲池,支正)的部分。汗出如水,擦干。再套,直至病好为止。

3。五层塑料袋套紧,足三里,中脘姜蒜敷贴。汗出如水,擦干。再套,直至病好为止。治疗感冒病毒

4,四肢可以用保鲜膜,比塑料袋还方便(不提倡,我曾用过。但觉得还是用废塑料袋,节约资源)

1,2为一体。如果配合3,4同时使用,效果更佳。。

翻译版,英汉翻译

持续资源利用(生活用的)塑料袋敷贴法。

夜间效果更好,因夜间汗出水分占一天的0.67以上.

治疗感冒,效果超好。喝一瓶矿泉多的温淡盐水。

1.二个塑料袋套紧在头上,头部全套上,下至大椎,上至眉心,太阳穴。汗出如水,即可。摘下。

2。四层塑料袋套紧肘部(姜蒜敷贴曲池,支正)的部分。汗出如水,擦干。再套,直至病好为止。

3。五层塑料袋套紧,足三里,中脘姜蒜敷贴。汗出如水,擦干。再套,直至病好为止。治疗感冒病毒

4,四肢可以用保鲜膜,比塑料袋还方便(不提倡,我曾用过。但觉得还是用废塑料袋,节约资源)

1,2为一体。如果配合3,4同时使用,效果更佳。

怎麽会翻译得如此准确,不应该啊。想起来了 天际飞虹 老师,曾转走我的文章。莫非是她帮我翻译的。否则不会有精准无误的翻译版
2015-01-30 11:54 11楼
爱万年 说:
这是在我文章。通过翻译器,汉英翻译
翻译出的鬼文

呵呵,我还真没有时间翻译你的文章呢!翻译出来效果。。
⬅ 有感中医下一代竟然如此,居然能够震撼奥巴马! 老茶馆 妇科问诊单 ➡