老公说:这是止咳神药!看来还是经方来得厉害!

2015-03-22 08:48 楼主
本帖最后由 天际飞虹 于 2015-3-24 20:31 编辑

Let's have some fun first. Here's the definition of the "potions Master" in the movie/novel "Harry Potter":

Potions Master is the title given to the Potions Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They are in charge of teaching their subject to the students of Hogwarts in a classroom in the Dungeons, and they own an office, described as a "water closet", nearby, as well as brewing specialized potions in times of need.

My best friend and classmate started to call us "Potions Master" because we use and make TCM formulas to treat our patients. It's just like the "Potions Master" in the magical world. And it's a fun way to introduce us as "Potions Master" to our friends and families.

Ok, now I start the threads for today: how I made the "magic potion".

Well, my husband has been sick since last Sunday. He refused my treatment for days because he thought he was strong enough to handle it. But his conditions didn't go away after days of coughing and headache. He eventually accepted my offer to take few acupuncture treatment sessions. He felt slightly better after the acupuncture treatments, I had realized his condition was worsen then I thought, I had to get him on some TCM formulas.

Took out my classic potion bible, Shang Han Lun, I found "Xiao Qing Long plus Shi Gao Tang", which I thought was the best suitable for my husband's condition. I was hesitating between "Ma Huang Xing Ren Shi Gao Gan Tang" and "Xiao Qing Long Tang" until I found uncle JT's online "Shang Han Lun" class. My husband had lots of sputum came out from his mouth, even though his pulse was rapid, and only left Guan is somehow wiry and slippery, no floating pulse at all. I was very confused, but tried to stay with my fundamental logical thinking. Eventually I added some Pi pa ye into "Xiao Qing Long plus Shi Gao Tang" to help descend the Lung Qi.

At home, I only had half of herbs that "Xiao Qing Long plus Shi Gao Tang" needs. So I had to go out to buy more herbs. When I got home and open the herbal bags, I found Ban Xia and Shi Gao were not crashed. It took me a while to get them ready.

My husband took the potion (half of what I made) even though it tastes awful, he finished it. I waited upstairs for about few hours, when I asked him about his coughing, he told me it was magnificently reduced! He also called that herbal soup "magic potion" .

I'm so happy to see the classic TCM formula works so well. Now I'm the "Potions Master" then, hahahaha
[阅读:] [回帖] [编辑] [删除] [举报]
2015-03-25 01:51 2楼
呵呵,在这觉得变成瞎子了,版主,给点中文提示如何?
2015-03-25 09:33 3楼
2296 说:
呵呵,在这觉得变成瞎子了,版主,给点中文提示如何?

呵呵,其实要是用中文也出来也是挺有趣的。
大意是我老公感冒了,咳嗽一周,脉数咳嗽,有绿色浓痰,搞到晚上不能睡觉。我给他用了小青龙+石膏汤,效果如神,连他自己都说这个药是“神药”。
通过这个故事,也解释了我更换头像和自定义头衔的原因和来历。这个适合哈利波特这个电影有关的。你若是看过哈利波特,估计能认出我新头像是电影里哪一个关键人物,也就大概明白我为什么选他的照片来做我的头像了。
2015-03-25 09:59 4楼
天际飞虹 说:
呵呵,其实要是用中文也出来也是挺有趣的。
大意是我老公感冒了,咳嗽一周,脉数咳嗽,有绿色浓痰,搞到

不拿针,改熬药了?
2015-03-25 10:33 5楼
ctcmy101 说:
不拿针,改熬药了?

针药并行,哪一样都不能轻视哦。也看情况,像他这样一开始不肯让我给扎针,到后来咳嗽吐绿色浓痰,我就只要求助于药了,这种情况还是中药来得快啊,针灸做辅助会比较好。
2015-03-25 11:04 6楼
经方用好了,毫不逊色那些魔法
2015-03-25 11:11 7楼
白术 说:
经方用好了,毫不逊色那些魔法

的确如此!
2015-03-25 13:07 8楼
也曾用过补阳还五汤,一个脑血栓导致后遗症。不能起床走路
接诊,第一时间用此法,两剂,能起床拿住棍子走路。

一个脑梗塞导致后遗症,不能起床走路。两剂桃仁承气汤,能拿着棍子走路,,,,,,,

一个肋痛患者,咳嗽转侧疼痛患者,一济小柴胡,饮后一阵眩晕之后诸症皆除
2015-03-25 13:17 9楼
嘻嘻,“别迷恋哥,哥只是个传说”,最近感觉这句话挺适合咱的,呵呵。

嘻嘻,Thank You
2015-03-25 19:41 10楼
李荣伟 说:
嘻嘻,“别迷恋哥,哥只是个传说”,最近感觉这句话挺适合咱的,呵呵。

嘻嘻,Thank You

书中自有黄金屋,有人要迷恋你也没办法啊!
一把宝剑,到了英雄手中可以过关斩将建立功业,到了庸人手中,砍柴切菜都嫌不顺手呢!
2015-03-25 19:45 11楼
2296 说:
也曾用过补阳还五汤,一个脑血栓导致后遗症。不能起床走路
接诊,第一时间用此法,两剂,能起床拿住棍子走

好厉害!
看来老祖宗留下的利器不少,还是要看会不会用哈。
我这里有一个脑动脉血管瘤的病人,偏瘫,弄啥都搞得我束手束脚,生怕一个不小心,那瘤子破了就完蛋啦!
⬅ 美容面膜自己做 老茶馆 杜校长最新文章介绍加拿大的中医教育 ➡